Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Guess We're Playing Chicken

Anyone who knows me, knows that a country girl I am not, so this week's development may surprise you...the Wegener household had 5 new additions....5 new baby chicks. I know, I know...Chickens?!? you say....well, I said that too, but Josh assured me that the kids would love them and that it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I agreed with the stipulation, that this does not bring us one step closer to a big red barn nor other little critters. My good friend Ashley put it best..."Just because you have a lot of property now does not mean that you need miscellaneous farm animals!" I agree, lady! But look at them...they are pretty cute....and Jacob really does love them, so I guess for now we'll have fun playing chicken. Someone rescue me when I'm sitting at the roadside with my sign for fresh eggs....this could really get out of hand :)












Guess the cat is excited too:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! If you start bringing a basket of eggs to bookclub though, I am going to laugh at you!!! Love, Laura