Thursday, October 14, 2010

Play date!

I rarely get to attend all of the fun playdates with my girlfriends and their little darlings, but I happened to have a day off and we all decided to go to a farm market.  There were a TON of kids and so much fun to be had.  It's days like this that make me want to stay home with my kiddos so we could hang out with these amazing women and their great kids more....given that staying home really isn't a possibility, we'll take as many fun days like this as we can get!

Jacob and Bly checking out how tall they are

Azley liked the pumpkins

Claire is thinking "I don't know Jacob, that pumpkin's pretty big"

Such a turkey....where's Kimber when you need her :)

Hangin' out at the playground

SLIDE!!!  Lilly's favorite

Climbing the rope

Jacob and Bly driving the train

A swing made for two!

Jacob, Henry, Sarah and Ella...Some of my favorite little pumpkins!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

too cute - and of course I LOVE that turkey!

Laura McNally said...

So fun! What a great day. Your darlings are so sweet :)