Monday, August 2, 2010

Lilly's turn to speak....

So big brother usually monopolizes the "funny quotes" section of the blog, but little sister has begun making her own personality heard. She is talking more and more and has quite the sense of humor about her! Here are two of my favorites. (side bar: I realize I've ruined her with the bow thing:)

As we are playing in her room, practicing her "body parts" names, her statement, along with coordinating pointing, went something like this..."Eye, ear, belly, mouth, cheek, hair, bow" I guess I can't blame her for thinking her bow is a body part...she doesn't know life without one!

The following day Lilly had her little baby doll out and was rocking her and pushing her in her stroller, etc. I said "Lilly, do you love your little baby doll?" Lilly responds "Yeah". I said, "she is so pretty" Lilly looks up, very distraught and says "Bow?" Poor baby doll does not have any hair, so she can't have a bow in it, and Lilly was NOT happy about it :)

Watch out world...Lilly's making her presence known!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Love it! And I think little Lilly was equating the word pretty with bow as two words she may often hear together :)