Friday, June 4, 2010

Quote of the Week

Potty time has become somewhat of a procrastination technique when it comes to Jacob and bedtime. He knows that if he says he has to go potty, then he can get up and use the bathroom. He's now figured out that if he hangs out there long enough, he can prolong bedtime even further. He was sitting on the potty, having his nightly deep thoughts conversation with me and when I told him he needs to hurry it up because it's late, he said the following:

"Come on poop....it's time to come out! My momma said it's bedtime, so you can't stay in me any more. Come on poop...come on.....don't you want to come out? I think you do." He then looks up at me and says "I don't think it wants to come out....it said it wants to wait 'till morning."

P.S. I have tried to get this on video, but he clams up as soon as the camera goes on :)

No comments: