Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lilly's new Earrings

This weekend Lilly got her ears pierced! I wanted to do it before she knew enough to pull and tug on them, so the deal was, Josh got chickens....Lilly gets her ears pierced. The contract has now been fulfilled and they are just too cute!!! She did so well, too! I think I was the one that had the hard time. My mother-in-law and Aunt B went along for moral support and I was so glad that they came. You definately need someone else there to help distract while the deed is being done. Lilly cried for all of 2 seconds and then was on to looking at all the pretty jewelry in the store. (I had heart palpitations for most of the day) I have been pleasantly surprised that she doesn't even know they are there! She has yet to even touch them! I think they are just adorable and am so glad I got it done. We got her real diamond earrings for her first birthday, and in around 8 weeks we can take out the fakes and put them in.