Thursday, May 8, 2008

Buchanan...here we come!!!


Believe it or not....WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!! The other day, I was being anal retentive (with my type A personality) and I was out by the mailbox counting the number of for sale flyers that remained. This was my measure of success each day...I know I'm a dork, but stay with me....while making my daily count, one of my friends drove by...Cassie...who lives down the street. She made fun of me briefly and then took one of my flyers in case she ran into someone looking. Well...the stars aligned later that week and a new girl at her work was looking for a house. This couple came by that night to look and the following day decided to buy our house!!! I can hardly believe it! What a huge relief! Now we can move on to bigger and better things in our new house in Buchanan. There's so much to do between now and then, but I'm so excited! YEAH!!!!

No comments: