Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He's just so LITTLE...

The past weekend I had the chance to go and visit my new nephew, Cooper and his lovely parents. Everyone is doing so well...the little man is eating like a champ and his mom is getting around like a super-star. Not bad after a C-Section! I spent most of my visit holding this little bundle of joy (explaining to him that I was his favorite aunt and practicing saying "Aunt Christy"--he's almost there, I swear, he's very advanced :) Anyways, I couldn't get over how small he is....and he really isn't. He was 8lbs 10 oz at birth. I think back to when I brought Jacob home and I can't believe that Jacob was 2lbs smaller...it seems like a different lifetime ago. It will be so fun to see Cooper grow up...to see who's personality he has, to see who he looks like (we've decided he's got my ears....is that possible?), and to see him play with his big cousin Jacob. Cooper Dallen...I just love you to pieces. Welcome to the world big guy!

No comments: