Monday, March 17, 2008

All Rise....


Ugh....so today I had my first experience with Jury Duty. I'd never done anything like that...and I have to say, I was very nervous about the whole thing. It went on FOREVER!!!!! Just when I thought that I'd made it through, my name got called. It was like an out of body experience...I was so scared....who knows why, it's not like I did anything wrong! So I go and answer my questions, and just my luck, I get picked. Josh thinks it's hilarious and that I'm serving my civic duty....and he's right, but I'm still terrified. Now I have to go back for the next 2 days and do Juror things, whatever those are. All I could do was to not laugh during court cuz I kept hearing the Judge Woppner (is that how you spell it?) theme song...you know you know what I'm talkin' about.

No comments: